Sunday, September 30, 2007

InTros...


Ok, so on the bequest of my lovely wife, On Fire For Jesus, I am starting this blog. I think it was mainly because I wanted to post a few things on her site, but she wasn't sure if she wanted them on her space... Thus The 5th Burner was birthed.

Oh, one more thing, the Don'ts - I don't have a lot of free time and I don't know how long this blog is gonna last. So, what's the harm in trying it out?

So here is a question for you:


Why is this blog called The 5th Burner?


Until next time, perhaps my next post could be about - What living with four women is teaching me, besides why I should invest in a chocolate stockpile!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome!!! I am so excited to see you have enter this bloggy world. I can't wait to read what you have to say. I just told Hubby the other night that he should start a blog, but he didn't really seem like it was something he wanted to do. You never know, he may surprise us some day. Welcome.

Mrs. C said...

Hmmm...why is it called that? Well, there could be a multitude of reasons. But, instead of analyzing all of that, let me just say that I like the fact that both blogs (your's and On Fire's) have the theme of fire / burning. Which you both are...for Jesus!

Mrs. J said...

Welcome to blogworld! It's so nice to see men's blogs around here =)

Bek said...

welcome.......whats the pic???

The Gang's Momma! said...

Welcome! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures with 5 women - and how you are keeping your sanity in the midst of it all!

Promises said...

I don't know the answer either, but it will be interesting to read your blog. I also like your (and your lovely wife's) theme of fire/burning - it definitely describes the 2 of you!